RhinAer® Stylus Treatment for chronic rhinitis
Current treatment options are limited leaving many patients unhappy
- Patients are refractory or unsatisfied with medical management⁴
- FESS patients can experience uncontrolled rhinitis⁵
- Allergy immunotherapy patients can experience continued drainage
- Multiple devices may be needed to treat all areas
- Septoplasty and/or turbinectomy alone may only address some symptoms
- Other ablative technologies have varied patient responses
Comprehensive office-friendly procedure
with the RhinAer® Stylus
- Disrupts posterior nasal nerve (PNN) that triggers rhinitis
- Treats multiple locations
- Incisionless and can be done under local anesthesia
- Office-friendly, operating room ready
Clinically proven, durable results
Statistically significant improvement shown in prospective, multicenter study²
- Both allergic and nonallergic patients
- ALL four TNSS symptoms
- Post-nasal drip
- Chronic cough
- ALL patient quality of life measures
- No device-related serious adverse events
Which patients can benefit most from this procedure?
- Patients with moderate to severe chronic rhinorrhea, post-nasal drip, congestion and/or chronic clearing of the throat
- Allergy immunotherapy patients with continued drainage
- Nonallergic chronic rhinitis patients
- FESS patients with uncontrolled rhinitis
Ready to adopt Aerin into your practice?
The Aerin™ System fits seamlessly into the office or OR environment. Many payers have coverage policies in place for the treatment of nasal airway obstruction or chronic rhinitis. To learn more, contact Aerin Medical at (833)-484-8237
² RhinAer Stylus Clinical Study, data on file. Endpoint from baseline to 26 weeks.
⁴ Data on file with Aerin Medical, Aerin quantitative market research.
⁵ van der Veen J, Seys SF, Timmermans M, Levie P, Jorissen M, Fokkens WJ, et al. Real-life study showing uncontrolled rhinosinusutus after sinus survery in ateritary referral centre. Allergy. 2017;72(2):282-290.