Non-Invasive, Effective Procedures for Chronic Nasal Conditions
Efficient Platform for Chronic Rhinitis and Nasal Obstruction
One Aerin™ Console, Two Styluses:
- VivAer® Stylus for nasal airway obstruction
- RhinAer® Stylus for chronic rhinitis
Clinically Proven. Non-Invasive. Office-Friendly.
- Clinically demonstrated to be effective with lasting results 1,2,3
- Non-invasive solutions for patients seeking relief without invasive surgery
- No aerosol generation above background levels, for peace of mind in office and OR settings 4
Temperature-Controlled RF Enables
Our proprietary, temperature-controlled radiofrequency (RF) technology is optimized for the nasal airway. Unlike traditional RF, the Aerin™ System automatically adjusts the power output to maintain target temperature for therapeutic benefit while sparing surrounding tissue, including mucosa.
- Therapeutic benefit can occur at 60℃
- Sensor in tip precisely measures temperature of tissue
Heats From Within While Sparing Surface Tissue5
- RF electrode location, spacing, and design can determine energy delivery
- Electrodes do not penetrate tissue
Precise Treatment Zone5
- Utilize electrolyte fluid from infiltration of local anesthetic to facilitate energy control and direction.
Hear from experts in the field
Ready to Adopt VivAer and RhinAer Into Your Practice?
VivAer and RhinAer fit seamlessly into the office or OR environment. Many payers have coverage policies in place for the treatment of nasal airway obstruction or chronic rhinitis. To learn more, contact Aerin Medical at (833)-484-8237
1 VivAer Stylus. Prospective, Non-randomized, Multi-Center Clinical Study. 39 Patients. Patient reported NOSE score and QOL survey. Endpoint from baseline to 24 months. Aerin Medical TR680-01.
2 RhinAer Stylus. Prospective, Non-randomized, Multi-Center Clinical Study. 50 patients. Endpoint from baseline to 52 weeks, Patient reported rTNSS score. Aerin Medical TR898.
3 VivAer Stylus. Prospective, Multi-Center, Non-Randomized Clinical Study. 50 patients. Endpoint from baseline to 12 weeks. Patient reported NOSE score. Aerin Medical TR470.
4 Bailey LeConte, MD, Garren M.I. Low, MD, Martin J. Citardi, MD, William C. Yao, MD, Arturo A. Eguia, MD, and Amber U. Luong, MD, PhD, International Forum of Allergy & Rhinology 2020 and included references. https://doi.org/10.1002/alr.22679. McGovern Medical School at the University of Texas Health Science Center, Houston TX.
5 Data on file. Aerin Medical MKT691.